The Association Of Business Practitioners UK Accredited
Ibs Modules Certification
- Customer Service
- To understand the importance of the customer experiences and the important role it plays in business success.
- Appreciate the importance of effective business communication and apply relevant skills.
- To focus on skills and techniques that assist with personal and team development.
- To understand business etiquette and how to conduct business professionally.
- To increase awareness of common business language and equip learners with financial planning techniques.
- To learn fundamental skills to effectively work with people in the aspect of motivation, team issues and conflicts.
- To understand time management techniques for short, medium and long term and eliminate time wasting activities.
- To explore common terminologies and to better understand the technical and management skills required in the IT and business environment.
- Each module consists of 20 instructor taught hours and 30 self-directed learning hours
- After each module, learners must successfully pass a one hour exam to move on to the next module.
- After successfully passing the exams from each module, learners will receive a certification
- Upon successful completion of the eight modules, students will receive the International Business Skills Diploma
- Develop skills in a broad range of topic areas that are relevant to everyday business.
- Learn skills to confidently embark on a successful business career.
- Businesses with employees who are engaged and knowledgeable of modern day business technique.
- Prepares employers and employees to compete in the global market.
- Increases awareness of the needs of international customers.
- A recognized UK accreditation in International Business.